Harry was casual but chic in his Docker Alpha Khakis in December 2017.
Alpha’s pick up where your favorite jeans leave off. Reinforced pockets and a shank button closure adds stability. Security pockets and a flexible waistband finish a khaki built to outlive the next quarter century. Harry is wearing the Slim fit style but there are athletic and even pleated versions for men of different builds.
The slim style sits just below waist and is slim through seat and thigh. It has a tapered leg opening. All Alpha Khakis are:
- 92% Cotton, 8% Elastane
- 4-way stretch for game-changing comfort and durability Twill
- Zip fly with button closure
- Flexible waistband
- For extra comfort when you’re on the move
- Hidden security pocket to keep your stuff safe; Single welt back pockets with button through closure on right; Stretch pocket bags with coin catch in right front pocket for additional comfort and security
- No Wrinkles
- Single needle stitching for refined look
Love the style? Here are some Duke Duplicate options: